Monday, April 28, 2008

Product Review: Protect-a-page

I consider myself a chunky scrapbooker. By this I mean that I like to use thick, chunky embellishment in my LOs. As you may already know, using such embellishments causes your pages to warp. So I've been searching for a solution to this problem. I ran across this product by Dolphin Enterprises and had high hopes when I purchased it. However, once I got it home I was immediately disappointed. The page protector is made out of a lightweight polyethylene that seemed a little too flimsy for the job. Trying to keep an open mind I decided to test out the product anyways in one of my SB albums. To my surprise a standard 12x12 LO DOES NOT fit inside this page protector despite the claims on the package by the manufacturer. AGH! Back to square one!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...