Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Boxes, bowls and lunchboxes . . . oh my!


Well today's post is about a few decorative storage ideas I've purchased in the last few weeks. Actually the box is a gift from DH who arrived home yesterday from a business trip in India. He brought me this wonderful rosewood box full of a variety of different teas. I may not wait until the tea is all gone before re purposing this beautiful, hand carved box. I am thinking about using this box to store all the small Christmas embellishments. Whatever its use I need it to be easy to remember since I will not be able to see the contents without opening the box. I may add a pretty label as well. Let's see what I come up with. LOL.

The bowl, believe it or not, I purchased this week from my local supermarket. I'm toying with several ideas. I may purchase two more and use them to hold pens & markers. Or I may use the pretty bowls to hold loose ribbon. Haven't decided yet.

Last, but certainly not least, Rosie the Riveter. Don't you just love Rosie! I purchased Rosie from the gift shop at our local Air & Space Museum. I am currently using Rosie to store small acrylic stamps that currently don't have a home. This is temporary until I can find a better storage solution for the stamps.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...