Saturday, February 28, 2009

Finally took the plunge . . .

For a long time I have stored my sb paper in the closet. I've always feared that the paper would create too much visual clutter in the room. Since I've decided to store the file cabinet in the closet I needed to rethink my approach. So I am going to try storing my paper in one of the two black book-shelves I have in my sb room. To reduce the visual clutter and for better weight distribution, I am storing the papers on two shelves. The top shelf has my Club Scrap kits while the bottom has papers by other mnftrs; both solid and print. Just in case you were wondering . . . I store my Club Scrap papers by kits, solid cardstock by color and print by theme.

Now I just need to live with this new room arrangement for a little while to see if I like it. I know most scrapbookers have their papers out in the open but this is new to my room so let's see what happens.

1 comment:

angelina said...

Lovely idea! I love the look. Perfect space to put paper.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...