Today is my birthday! In celebration of this monumental occasion, LOL, I am giving away a few goodies. Instead of the traditional post on the blog I am soliciting your help with the organization of my closet. As you can see from the picture below my closet is in desperate need of some help. :-) So here is what I'm looking for. Email me a sketch, photos or post ideas for my closet. At the end of the month I will choose one idea as the winner. Here are a few things to consider:
1. Closet opening measures 70" H x 60" W.
2. Blue file cabinet will be stored in the closet. The file cabinet measures 30" W x 37"H.
3. I want to store my Scrap Rack on a rolling rack but I need a work surface for die cutting machines.
4. Need additional storage for photo albums, scanner, pizza boxes, rolling tote and sewing machine.
5. Closet doors & rack can be removed.
These are just some of the goodies I'm giving away. As I continue to clean up the closet I am certain I'll find even more goodies to add to the package. The SU stamps are brand new and have never been mounted. The album is 8x8 and also brand new. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me. Looking forward to your entry.