Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

I love this photo of DH & DS recently taken at a family event. DS seems busy explaining something important to his father who lovingly looks on. I especially luv DS's briefcase!

Looking at this picture I am reminded of just how blessed I am to have these two great men in my life. I have a loving & supportive husband and equally loving son. For this I am grateful! If you are blessed to still have your father around . . . give him an extra big hug today from all of us whose dad have passed on!

Happy Father's Day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful post! Thanks for sharing your special moment on this Fathers' Day!

Caraquena said...

Too cute. I can assume he was talking to Dad about Lego. They look like to lawyers :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...