Sunday, June 7, 2009

Short lived . . . .

The joy of believing that I had finished my 2006 album was VERY short lived! I had a chance to go through the 2006 albums and realized that there is much to be done before I can claim victory. Sigh!

This is one, of two pages, full of things 'to do' in order for the 2006 album to be considered complete. Double sigh!

LESSONS LEARNED:
1. Complete the LO before moving on to the next project. Most of the items on the to do list require a simple journal entry. Since journaling is my least favorite thing to do I often put it off. So I resolve to complete the LO before moving on the next project.

2. It's ok to hand write the journaling. Although I like my handwriting I prefer to type the journal entries. Typing takes a little more time & effort but it allows me to add more text than if I had handwritten the story. However, I realize that not every page requires that I type the journal entry. So I resolve to hand write my journal entries as often as possible.

You know what I'll be working on for the next few days . . . weeks . . . months (hopefully not the latter). :-( Did I already sigh? SIGH!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...