Monday, July 20, 2009

Project 365

I thought it appropriate to post this picture today on the 40th anniversary of the lunar landing. I took this photo last week of the Space Shuttle Endeavour on the launching pad just before lightning struck the craft. Fortunately NASA was finally able to safely launch the Space Shuttle a few days afterwards. Unfortunately for us the Endeavour took flight when we were at the airport ready to board the plane home! :-(

Now back here on earth . . . Houston we have a problem. The beautiful little island I recently purchased is a little too unstable. I thought perhaps we assembled it incorrectly. However, I found a floor model at a different store and it was just as unstable as the piece we assembled at home. Luckily the store is offering a refund even though the island has been assembled. So if we cannot find a way to stabilize the island I am going to have to return it. Oh well . . . I would just bring back the round table and continue my search. Sigh!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...