Paper dolls have become my new obsession. I have always stayed away from these side projects because they take away what little time I have to scrapbook. But I have to admit that I am enjoying creating something different.
I was orignally trying to create a ballerina. However, as soon as I found the face for this doll she took on a Moulin Rouge kind of look. I am pleased with the outcome and hope its recipient is just as happy since I made this doll for a swap.
The template for the body came from The Enchanted Gallery but the face came from Vintage Moth .
Now look at the beauty I received in the same swap. These pictures do not do justice to the doll. Dana did an amazing job! She doubled the wings (see picture below) and used pop dots to create depth and dimension. Dana also added lots of bling using pearls and Stickles. Luv it! Thanks Dana!
Believe it or not . . . I have one more ribbon fairy to create for another swap. Afterwards, I think I'll give it a rest for awhile. LOL