Saturday, August 22, 2009

Where Women Create

Just purchased one of my favorite magazines,
"Where Women Create". The magazine showcases the creative studios of various crafters. Although most of the rooms featured are a little over the top for your average scrapbooker I enjoy nonetheless looking at and drooling over these creative spaces. I luv learning how different crafters approach their organizational problems. Inevitably I find at least one storage solution that I can incorporate into my own room.

The magazine is a little pricey, retailing at $14.99, but it's a wonderful source of inspiration. Unfortunately I have not been able to find this magazine at either Michaels or Joann's. So if you don't subscribe to this magazine and want to take a sneak peak at the Autumn 2009 publication click here. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Sonia said...

Thanks for sharing the link.. i know about stampington but not about this magazine.. Look fabulous.

**Sony**

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...