Thursday, November 12, 2009

SPOILER: Victorian tussy mussy

A few days ago I posted a picture of a Christmas ornament I made using vellum. I had a bit of a difficult time cutting the vellum on the Cricut. Tired and frustrated I decided to make a something else for my Christmas ornament swap. So surfing a few blogs I found a tutorial for a tussy mussy. Lord forbid that I should do something simple!! LOL. So although it is kind of big for an ornament it was too darn cute for me not to at least give it a try.

This project is much easier than it looks. I basically used a heavy cardstock to create the funnel. I then added a Christmas ornaments I purchased last year from Michael's. Voila!

My idea for the tussy mussy came from Annabelle O'Brien . Make sure you check out more of Annabelle's beautiful artwork, as well as a tutorial for the tussy mussy, by visiting her blog.

Thanks for stopping by . . .
Yoli

1 comment:

suetography said...

I love,love, love the colors!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...