Sunday, September 26, 2010

Cricut Cheat Sheets and labels

This morning I spent too much time carefully examining every freaking Cricut cartridges I own looking for a particular image. After nearly 20 minutes I finally realized the die cut I was looking for was from a Slice cartridge instead of a Cricut.Two good things came out of this experience. First, I joined a Yahoo group that provide cheat sheets of the Cricut cartridges images. The group, Circut Cheat Sheet, allows you to download the sheets so you can create an index file if you wish. The electronic version of the index file can be found Cricut Search.

After finally finding the right die cutter I was able to make these cute labels for the side of my scrapbook album. I used the Spooky Alley cartridge from my Slice machine to make the labels. I embellished the labels by adding a few pearls along with an accent to represent the seasons.

Thanks for stopping by . . .

Yoli

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The notebooks are GORGEOUS!!! I love the labels!!! I wish all of by tax/ bill/ business notebooks looked like these. It would almost be a pleasure to go to the cabinet to file.

Yoli said...

Let me know if you would like a few. I'll gladly send you a few labels.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...