Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The art of flying a kite

A friend: Is that what I think it is?

Me: Yup.

A friend: Nooooooooooooooooo. Say it isn't so!

Me: Yup . . . its a layout! Yeah!!! LOL

I've been so busy working on two side projects; a printers tray and a mini-album, that haven't had a chance to work on my own sb album. Although I'm still fussing with both the printers tray and mini-album I took a little break from those projects to complete this page. The LO was inspired by the June sketch challenge posted on My Little Sketch Blook.

In this page I luv the fact that I used multiple patterned paper. Always a challenge for me. I also luv the little journaling tag tucked behind the top photo.   Of course the subjects in the photo are just too darling. I enjoyed watching them make the kite and then overcoming a few challenges in order to make it take flight.


Well . . . I better get back to working on those projects. 


As always, thanks for stopping by . . .


Yoli

1 comment:

Liz said...

Love that kite! Thank you for sharing your page, it's wonderful. You need to get yourself some LYB so you can enter the sketch challenges for a prize... Hope your summer is unfolding nicely.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...