Friday, June 24, 2011

I was such a good girl . . .

I'm just arriving home from a trip to Chicago and Ohio where I visited family and friends.  Of course I could not visit my family in Ohio without doing a little shopping at Archiver's.  We don't have a local Archiver's so when I get a chance to visit one of the stores I am worst than a kid in a candy store.  Actually I act more like a kid who has been deprived of candy for a long time but who had to endure watching her friends eating the luscious goodies in front of her.  Now suddenly my time has come and I'm let loose to devour all the candy I can consume!  LOL  Ok . . . so I'm exaggerating a bit but you get the idea!  :-)
Despite the drama I was a very good girl.  I purchased a few items but more importantly I kept to my budget!  I was delighted to find one of Tim Holtz's new stamp sets and hardware.  I also purchased some Cub Scout embellishments along with some metal frames from Teresa Collins.  It was a good day!
Lastly, I'm putting the finishing touches on the printer's tray.  If anyone has a good recommendation for a glue to use to adhere the wooden frame to the base I would love to hear from you.  I have a hot glue gun but I'm uncertain if that is the best way to go.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.


As always, thanks for stopping by . . .


Yoli

2 comments:

suetography said...

Ohhhh-good on you for being good!!! Glad you were able to come back with some goodies!

Pollie said...

Nice job!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...