Wednesday, December 14, 2011

It is beginning to look at lot like Christmas . . .

If your life is like mine you are busy getting ready for the holidays.  So before things get REALLY crazy I wanted to take a few moments to post my Christmas cards and holiday decorations.  
Papers from My Mind's Eye Lost & Found collection
Our Christmas Tree 
I generally decorate two trees each year; one is real the other is artificial.  This year we only decorated the artificial tree.  

Our fireplace
I like the way I decorated the fireplace last year so I recreated it again this year.   



Last year I created this little vignette using a mirror as a tray.  I liked it so much I recreated it again this year.  :-)

Hallway
I created a little vignette in the hallway nook.  Wreath look familiar?  :-)  For info and tutorial on the coffee filter wreath go here.  Although I like the picture frame in the background I think next year I may cover it with music sheet or put a mirror in its place instead.

The little tree on the left side was the first little Christmas tree my husband and I shared when we lived in Virginia.  We had moved cross-country and our belongings were in storage until our townhouse was built.  Not wanting to buy a new tree DH bought me this little desktop Christmas tree instead.  :-) 

I also decorated the coat rack by the front door The subway art was a free printable but unfortunately I am unable to remember where I got it from.  :-(


I hope you have enjoyed my little tour of my Christmas decorations this year. 

Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas
and a happy and prosperous New Year!

Yoli

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...