Saturday, April 5, 2008

Phase I -- my scrapbooking desk

This is command central. I purchased this desk at Fred Meyer almost two years ago. At the time of this photo I had simply managed to put the desk together. Out of all the pieces of furniture I now have in my room this is by far the best return on my investment. Although this desk looks quite differently now (for most recent photo of the desk note blog title pic) it is organized much in the same way as it was when I originally purchased the piece. My most used wooden stamps are organized in drawers on the right side of the desk. While my other supplies such as ink pads, punches, adhesive and various tools are stored in the drawers on the left side. I absolutely love having such easy access to almost all of my most used supplies.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...