Saturday, April 5, 2008

Phase I -- A place to read . . .

It was this chair that set the tone for this room. I had always wanted a scrapbooking room that was practical yet beautiful. I did not want to display all of my SB supplies out in the open. I am too anal and such clutter interrupts my ability to be creative . . . which, after all, was the point of this room. So instead I wanted to find clever, decorative pieces where I could store some of the essentials. The chair adds an element of elegance and provides me with a nice little spot where I can read. I absolutely love it! I purchased the piece at our local Costco Home store so you know it was a steal. BTW, I found that the area rug and my chair were in competition with each other. Unfortunately for the rug, it lost the battle. Since this photo was taken I have removed the area rug.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...