Sunday, September 28, 2008

Autumn



















I absolutely LOVE the colors of Autumn. The vibrant reds, the rich yellows and the yummy orange colors. So it should come as no surprise that the Autumn color palatte dominates my paper collection. Embellishments are no different. I just love Autumn!

This LO is about our first trip to what has now become a traditional family outing to Biringer Farms.

Of all the embellishments I used in this LO, and I used quite a few, my favorite is the A for Autumn. The A is actually an upside V. I then used a flourish embellishment from Cricut's Storybook cartridge to convert the v to an a. I love it! I then used the Cabin Cupboard kit, from Ranger Ink to ink the brass plate. You can't see it in this picture but the orange background paper is beautifully embossed in a paisley theme. The Paisley orange background paper comes from my favorite PB club, Club Scrap . The printed paper I believe is from DCWV. TFL! Now go out and enjoy the beauty of Autumn. I know I will!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...