Sunday, October 26, 2008

A pirate's life


I am loving this LO because I am finally using multiple layers of papers in one LO. The LO is cased but I am hoping to continue to implement this layering technique in future LOs. I know layering with paper is nothing new but for some reason I tend to use only one or two different kinds of paper in one LO. It certainly isn't for a lack of paper. LOL. Hopefully that will not always be the case from now on. Nonetheless, this is DS 2 yrs ago for Halloween.


Supplies: black background paper, stickles & ribbon from Club Scrap . Other supplies: skull from Tim Holtz's grundeboard elements collection, Happy Halloween stamp from Inkadinkado, Making Memories {note}worthy spiral notebook & others from my stash. TFL!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...