Friday, April 3, 2009

Cleaning up . . .

Last night I spent some time cleaning up my scrapbook table. After a few projects and LOs you could barely see the desktop underneath the piles of paper and supplies. As I was cleaning the table I found a file FULL of scraps. So organized the scraps by color and then stored them in the accordion file with the rest of the scraps.

Now I'm on a roll! So I got rid of the magazine holder on the desktop. I used the magazine holder to store some of my tools like the TH masks, Cricut mats and my color wheel. I now store these items in a drawer where they are still easy accessible but not so unsightly.

My scrapbook table is so clean I'm not sure what to do with it! I'm sure however that it won't stay clean for long! LOL!

3 comments:

Sharon Huffman said...

I'm so jealous of your clean space. WAAAAAAAAA WAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll get there sooner or later...

Yoli said...

Not clean any more! :-) I knew it would be short lived. LOL

Anonymous said...

Wow! You are making progress! After reading your entry I just close the door to my room...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...