Thursday, April 2, 2009

Christmas 2006

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh . . . this LO symbolizes the beginning of the end. I am almost finished scrapin' our 2006 album . . . FINALLY! I am a chronological scrapbooker who has been working on her 2006 album for nearly two years!

The LO is cased but the idea to use grunge-board flourishes on the top of the Christmas trees was all mine! The trees have a Dr. Seuss like quality to them that I like! It reminds of the book "The Grinch Who Stole Christmas". LOL. BTW, did you notice that I was able to get TEN photos in a 2 page LO! That my friends . . . is pretty awesome!

ps/In order to honor my in-laws privacy I've purposely covered one of the photos on the 2nd page. Just in case you were wondering. TFL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love those trees! AND so jealous you're going to moving on to 2007 soon! Wa hoo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...