Thursday, June 18, 2009

Skyline

I've received several emails asking about the skyline in my Times Square LO. Believe it or not the skyline was very easy to do. The truth is . . . shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh . . . that I cheated!

I already had a NYC themed embellishment. The embellishment however did not quite fit the LO the way I wanted it to.

I still wanted a skyline for the LO. Then I remembered that the embellishment is actually 3 pieces layered on top of each other. So I took the silver skyline and used it as a template. Moving the embellishment around to fit the circle it took a few minutes before the project was complete. I then outlined the new skyline with silver Stickles. See . . . easy as pie!

1 comment:

Sonia said...

Hi Yoli
Thanks for sharing the idea! ;-)
Look beautiful!!!

**Sony**

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...