Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Witchy woman

Look at this cutie I found quietly sitting amongst the other Halloween decorations displayed in the floral department at our local supermarket. Yup . . . I said local supermarket! The minute I saw her I knew I had to have her. I am not even bothering to display her with the other Halloween decorations I have in the house. Nope . . . she went straight to my scrapbook room. She is happily perched on a shelf right above my scrapbook table where I can enjoy her everyday!

It was difficult to capture the beautiful details of this doll on film. I hope my description does her justice. Her hat is made of a rich, deep green velvet fabric that is oh so soft to the touch. The bloomers are made of a chartreuse colored material that sparkles in the light. She has feathers . . . and netting . . . and cute little shoes to boot. She was simply too darling to pass up!


Thanks for stopping by.

Yoli

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...