Friday, March 12, 2010

15 minute Friday . . .

For awhile now I've wanted a stash of ready to use mats but refrained from buying the 4x6 paper stacks because I did not have a dedicated place to put them. So a few weeks I found two vintage floppy holders at my MIL's house that belonged to DH. So I repurposed the floppy holder and I'm now using one of them to store my 4x6 mats. The mats are organized by the colors of the rainbow (pink, Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Violet, brown, black, gray, white)but I kept the Autumn & Christmas stacks together.




I'm looking forward to flipping through the file and easily finding the mat I need for my LO. Easy, breezy, beautiful cover girl! LOL

Thanks for stopping by. Have a fabulous weekend!

Yoli

2 comments:

suetography said...

OH! What a great idea! Who knew the holders would become present day treasurers!! LOL!

Kathleen said...

What a neat idea! I see these all the time at the thrift store! Maybe I will start buying the mat stacks now. Thanks for sharing

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...