Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Blog candy . . . with a little twist. :-)

So here is a picture of the stash of goodies I purchased at CKC. Now you know why I was dragging that bag around by the end of the show. LOL.

Can you guess how much I spent? I thought it would be fun to offer a some blog candy with a little twist. Got the idea from another blog friend, Yolie, who is also offering some blog candy on her site.

To qualify to win the blog candy all you have to do is post a comment on my blog telling me how much you think I spent on these goodies at CKC. The person who comes the closest to the actual amount spent will win the treats pictured below. You have until the end of day next Friday (Black Friday) to post. I will announce the winner the weekend right after Thanksgiving.

Happy guessing!

Yoli

15 comments:

JustYolie said...

LOL!!! This is cool Yoli....{it's always strange to call someone else "Yolie"....oh wait you don't have an "e" in yours...hehehe So here's my guess $65.78.

http://justyolie.blogspot.com/2010/11/yolis-giveaway.html

sucor said...

My guess is $74.83
sucor_2 at hotmail.com

Tanya said...

I'll guess $93.38 :)
phenis2031 at yahoo dot com

Susan S said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Susan S said...

I'm guessing $72.97

Yolie sent me over. Anxious to look through your blog :)

shmi2@sbcglobal.net

paperscissorsink said...

Looks like you had fun! I'm going with $54.20, thank you!

suetography said...

Blog Candy! Wow! What a great idea!

suetography said...

OK. I'll play...$78.20

cropnmoomsie said...

Looks like you had a ball. My guess is 101.00

ScrappingDeb said...

Hmmm..... I think maybe you got some good deals. Have no idea, but I'll guess $67.27

Anonymous said...

Yoli,
Thank you for posting the pictures from the CKC, we never have those where I live...
I have no idea how much $ you spent, and who cares, cool stuff to play with. I am a big fan of the Tattered Angels line!
I am going to guess $110.

Christy said...

I did not mean to be anonymous, I clearly am afflicted when it comes to technology. My son, the wise guy has even sent me a brail e-mail, to rub it in...lol

Susan said...

I guess $132.00

pam demaree said...

I don't have a google account to post as anything but Annon but am just guessing for the fun of it anyway and I guess $171.92. Not that it matters because you will have so much fun with it!!

pam

Yoli said...

Congrats Christy your guess was about $7 shy of what I actually spent. My grand total was $117.10. Please email me with your home address. I've provided a link to my email on the blog entry posted today.

Thank you ladies for playing along.

Yoli

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...