Saturday, February 19, 2011

The Love Award


Cherrie, from The Scrappy Cottage, has honored me with my first blog award.  The purpose of the award is to shine a light on some good blogs that perhaps may not be as well known.  I am touched that someone thought enough of my little blog to nominate for me for this award.  

In an effort to continue to bring these good blogs to light I am making three nominations of my own.  If the individuals whom I nominate choose to accept the award there are two conditions they must follow.   

1. If you have been tagged and choose to accept the award then you have to create a post on your blog and post the love blog photo.

2. Choose 3-5 of your favorite blogs to tag, link these in your blog too and tell the lucky people they have been tagged.

Choosing blogs to highlight has been difficult but here are three of my favorites: 


  • Paper Dreams  -- I'm not sure how 'unknown' Karin's work really is but her layouts are gorgeous.  Her attention to details is marvelous but it does not take away from the star of the show which, in my humble opinion, should always be the photos. 
  • Triple the Scraps -- One of the primary reasons I created my blog was to share organizational ideas for our craft rooms.  One of my favorite sources for ideas is Patter, from Triple the Scraps.  Luv her posts titled Organizational {Friday} where she shares some really cool storage solutions. 
  • Paper Therapy -- Jessica is another one of those gals whose work is so gorgeous it is hard to believe that her blog may be relatively unknown.  One of my all time favorite homemade hostess gift idea was inspired by Jessica's work.  Family members who received this thank you gift from me are STILL talking about it!
I hope you ladies have a chance to check out the blogs I've recommended.  You won't regret.  I promise.  :-)  Once again, thank you Cherrie for the honor. 

As always, thanks for stopping by . . .

Yoli

2 comments:

The Scrappy Cottage said...

You so picked some awesome blogs, got to see a couple I had not seen before. Have a great weekend....

~Valeria said...

Those are great examples. I am giving you an award. Visit http://scrapiliciousval.blogspot.com to grab your award. Save and place on your blog. List 8 things about you and pick 8 stylish blogs to pass the award on just like I passed to you!
Enjoy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...