Monday, January 23, 2012

A good snow day activity

I've been scrappin' like crazy these last few weeks and loving it!  But to my horror last week I found myself without any adhesive in the middle of the biggest snow storm we've had in years!  So what's a girl to do?  I decided to straighten out my scrapbook room.  :-)  Here are a few before and after pictures I thought you would enjoy seeing. 

Before
In order to make room for my Christmas tree I have to move furniture upstairs to my sb room.  Last week the tree finally came down enabling me to move the chair and the lamp back to the living room. 

After
With the floor clean I am now able to access my CIU.  I still need to put the stamps back on the tree and begin to tear out LOs from the stack of magazines near the front entrance. 

Desk before

Desk after

My main scrapbooking desk today
This is were I do most of my work so I expect a little
'creative mess'.  :-)

The closet today 
I spent time cleaning up, picking up but did not organize the stash.  Over the course of the next few weeks I will tackle those boxes a little at a time.  A few of the boxes belong to DH so that is an easy fix. 

Of course it hasn't been all work.  I promise to share a few new layouts with you over the course of the next few days.  Until then . . .

thanks for stopping by.


Yoli

3 comments:

Kim said...

Loved seeing your creative space:)
~Kim

Yoli said...

Thank you Kim. In the very near future I plan on hosting a few linking parties show casing a variety of organizational ideas for our craft room. Hope you are able to join me.

lauren bergold said...

i am ***GREEN*** with envy! what an awesome space!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...