Monday, February 27, 2012

NYC Sistah's trip -- double decker bus tour

This LO is part of a long series of photos I am scrappin' of a trip I took with my SILs back in 2007.  The pictures in the LO below were taken while enjoying a tour of Manhattan on a double decker bus .

Until now I had always scrapped 12x12 pages.  But to add a little interest in my scrapbook album I've started adding pages of different sizes.  This LO is 8.5" x 11". 

I absolutely luv, luv, luv the embellishment on this page.  The slide viewer embellishment was inspired by the work of the talented crew over at the Button Farm

To take the original idea from Button Farm up a notch I added photos of NYC to my view finder embellishment.  My printer allows me to print a contact sheet whose photos work perfectly in the slide viewer slots.  As the pièce de résistance a metal embellishment of a NYC manhole cover in the middle of the view finder.  Luv it, luv it, luv it!!!



As always, thanks for stopping by . . . 

Yoli

2 comments:

Kim said...

Cool page! Looks like you had a Fun trip:)
~Kim

Yoli said...

Thank you Kim. I'm glad you like the LOs. The trip was a lot of fun. We look forward to taking another trip sometime in the near future.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...