Sunday, February 26, 2012

NYC Sistah's trip -- Day 2

This LO is part of a series commemorating a sistah's trip to NYC.  This LO marks the beginning of day 2 of our trip.  We started our day by having breakfast at Lindy's where we saw Sinbad the comedian.  Unfortunately we did not have the courage to interrupt his breakfast meeting just to say hi and take a picture with him.  So off we went to tour the city.  What better way to tour Manhattan than on a double decker bus.    
Gray Line bus photo courtesy of Gray Line
I wanted you to see a close up of the city skyline I created for this LO.  The paper with the skyline I believe is from Basic Grey.  I used my x-acto knife to cut out a few buildings and placed pop dots behind the buildings to create dimension.

For the title I actually used my embossing pen! It's been so many years since I last used that embossing pen that I was honestly surprised to find it had not dried out. LOL.

And here is my journaling tag.  I'm finally getting a little inky.  Luv it!

As always, thanks for stopping by . . .


Yoli

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...