Saturday, August 9, 2008

Summer in our backyard

A LO I completed (before my sb room became a mess) of some of the things we enjoy doing in our own little backyard. Every summer I plant a vegetable container garden. That year (2006) I planted some herbs, tomatoes, hot peppers and strawberries. DS loves picking the tomatoes. He is pictured in the LO gently holding a tomato in his hand refusing to share with mom. The real 'problem' however were the strawberries. I don't think DH or I ever tasted any of the strawberries from our own backyard that summer since DS rarely allowed the fruit to fully ripen before eating the tasty morsels right off the vine. LOL

Supplies: Paper are from DCWV & Club Scrap & flourish from the Bohemian collection. LO by Lisa Baer. TFL!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...