Saturday, February 14, 2009

My favorite Valentine's Day

Today is Valentine's Day and unfortunately DH is busy studying. :-( So I am consoling myself by remembering one of my favorite Valentine's Day celebration. It was back in 2005 when DS was but thirteen months old and had just learned how to walk. We lived in Alexandria, VA at the time. So for Valentine's Day, DH took us to the National Botanical Gardens in Washington, D.C. It was such a nice day!

The LO is simple but I love the picture of DH & DS walking away hand-in-hand. Evey time I see this LO I realize how fast DS is growing up and how lucky I am to have both these men in my life!

Happy Valentine's Day!

5 comments:

Cioara Andrei said...

Foarte interesant ce ai postat.M-am uitat pe blogul tau si imi place ce am vazut chiar e frumos si interesant.Felicitari si sigur am sa mai revin!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I'm impressed that you're posted yet another layout! I haven't produced a layout since last summer - you certainly are inspirtational! Happy Valentines Day!

Scrappin' Sista said...

What a great LO! That is a special time and to see our children hand-in-hand with their father's is so cute. TFS! Found your blog through Gaby's linking party. Glad I did. I'm a new follower. TFS.

Christel (Scrappin' Sista)
http://onescrappinsista.blogspot.com

trisha too said...

Aw, what a sweet layout!

I found you at Gaby Create's link party--I hope you'll stop by for a visit!

:)

GabyCreates.com said...

Thanks for participating on my linking blogoversary! and with such nice project! and meaningful!! Your follower ~Gaby www.gabycreates.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...