Thursday, February 12, 2009

An unexpected Valentine's surprise . . .


DH asked me this morning what I wanted to do on Valentine's Day. I told him to concentrate on his upcoming test and not to worry about even buying me a card. I'm such a good wife!!! After studying all day DH came home with a the new pink Bind it All! It was obvious that I was a little surprised and confused by the gift. DH then looked at me and said, "You told me not to buy you a card!"

Not sure I'll keep it . . . I'm so ungrateful . . . but I almost never make side projects or albums. So I am uncertain I would get much, if any value, out of the gift. Besides . . . he paid full retail price!!! LOL. Seriously, I am deeply touched by the gift and the thoughtfulness behind the present.

Wishing everyone an early Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

angelina said...

Droooooool! Yum I love your new pink toy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...