Friday, September 23, 2011

Enabler alert -- 24 hr crafting on HSN

Some of my favorite crafting ladies are going to be on HSN this Sunday, if you live on the west coast, or early Monday morning for those of you who live on the east coast. 

Show times:
Nantucket Kit – Rebecca Cross – September 25th / 26th – 1:00 a.m. EST / 10:00 p.m. PST
Mistables Kit – Heidi Swapp – September 25th / 26th – (12:00 a.m. EST / 9:00 p.m. PST)
Phantom Kit – Heidi Swapp – September 26th – (11:00 a.m. EST / 9:00 a.m. PST)

I am seriously considering the Nantucket Kit.  Unfortunately the kit comes with 6x6 papers rather than 12x12.  So I'm not sure yet if I will buy it. 
I would luv to buy the Phantom kit but I have so much Halloween stuff already.  Seriously!  It's a bit ridiculous! 

I promise to report any purchases made.  Even if I don't buy anything, I always enjoy watching the show.  Hope you have a fabulous weekend and that you get to do a little crafting.


As always, thanks for stopping by . . .

Yoli




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...