Monday, July 30, 2012

Back to our regularly scheduled program . . . :-)

Last I left you we had deboarded the double decker tour bus and we are walking towards the Village in NYC.  Some of the adventure in the Village were planned while others were an unexpected treat. 


One of the planned adventures was a trip to a rubber stamp store, Ink Pad.  The LO on the left was to commemorate that trip. It is a tiny little store but it is packed full of delicious goodies.  This is probably one of my least favorite LOs in this whole series.  But its done so I'm not going to worry about it. 


To add a little interest to my scrapbook albums I've started using pages of different sizes.  The journaling ledger between the two LOs is from Teresa Collins.  It measures 6x12.  I added a little bling to the scroll for additional dimension.   

Covering the back of the journaling ledger is a map of Manhattan. 

The LO on the right was a side trip we took to a palm reader.  Although a skeptic of psychics I have to say she did make a prediction that did come true.  Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm




Hope you are enjoying the LOs.  I continue to work on this project.  Soon you will catch up with me and I won't have anything to share with you for awhile.  :-(

As always, thanks for stopping by . . .  Yoli

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...