Saturday, July 28, 2012

Enabler alert -- Warehouse Sale

Pink Paislee, one of my favorite manufacturers, is having their annual warehouse sale. 


The picture below shows just some of the goodies I received in the box I ordered last year.   I can't begin to tell you how pleased I was with this purchase. Most definitely worth the money.  Last year the box included many goodies from their Hocus Pocus and Old School collection. I especially loved the brooch brads from Parisian Anthology.  Can't wait to see what I get this year. 


Sale ends August 14th.  Click here to start shopping.  :-)  Once you link to Pink Paislee's site there are links at the bottom of the page that will take you directly to PayPal for payment.  Happy shopping!
As always, thanks for stopping by . . . Yoli

1 comment:

suetography said...

You are so bad...but so good to inform us!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...